Win a 14 day Namibia Safari for two people, sharing, including : Flights, Vehicle Hire 4×4, Accommodation, Activities, Meals and Drinks.
Submit your details below to enter the competition.
The Prize is for two people sharing.
Competition ends 15 April 2017, winners will be announced by 17 of April 2017
Price must be claimed and used before 15 June 2017
Competition Terms and Conditions: Where To Stay / Distell Namibia
- The Winning prices consists of , Accommodation, Activities and Meals for 2 persons sharing, 6 prices, one every month.
- The Final Prize is a 14 day Namibian Safari, including Vehicle Hire, Flights, Accommodation, Activities and Meals as advertised.
- The Promoters are Where To Stay Namibia and Distell Ltd (“the Promoters”).
- The competition is open to any person who are in possession of a valid identity document and Drivers License for the final Draw, except persons under the age of 18, employees of the Promoters and their immediate families.
- This promotional competition is open from the 1 August 2016 and ends at 12h00 on 15 April 2017 (“the closing date”). Entries received after the closing date will not be considered.
- All persons enter totally at their own Risk.
- The Promoters reserves the right to use all images uploaded of the participants for publicity purposes in any manner they deem fit, without any remuneration being payable to the winner. These images and answers will be reposted on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Consumers entering via the web platform are allowed to enter each of the 7 competitions once. The draw for the final competition will be held in April 2017.
- All prices are subject to availability at the Sponsoring Entity. The Final Price must be used before the 15th of June 2017.
- Participants must make sure to enter on any Social Media Platform, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter to qualify for the Activities and Meals, as well as the final draw.
- All entries via the website will be submitted into the relevant prize draws for the combinations chosen.
- Each entrant will only be eligible to win one prize in this competition. If their name is drawn in any one of the other prize draws, they will be disqualified.
- The winners’ names will be published on the Where To Stay Facebook page found at https://www.facebook.com/wheretostay.na
- Winners will be contacted by email within 1 week of the draw date for each competition to verify their email address and other detail. The organizers will endeavour to contact the prize winners once every day for 5 consecutive working days after their name is drawn and if possible, leave a voice message if the winner cannot be reached immediately. However, if the winner cannot be reached and do not return the call within 24hours of the voice message being left, the prize will be forfeited and another winner will be selected in accordance with the rules.
- The winner will receive the prize within 30 days of being notified as such.
- The Promoters shall not be responsible for prizes lost due to time frames, winners must use their prizes before June 2017.
- Promoters reserve the right to alter or cancel the competition at their own discretion. In the event of such cancellation or alteration, all participants and winners shall waive and abandon any rights they may have against the Promoters, its affiliates or associated companies. The Promoters may refuse to award any prize if any information or any irregularities or fraudulent activities are detected.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Participation in the competition constitutes acceptance of the competition rules.
- No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted.
- No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry rules.
- The Promoters do not accept any responsibility for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Promoters is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The prizes are not exchangeable for cash and is not transferable.
- In the event that the prize is not available despite the Promoter’s reasonable endeavours to procure the prize, the Promoters reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal value.
- Neither the Promoters, nor its agents, associated companies, directors, officers, employees or any Sponsor, Lodge, Activity Operator or Restaurants, shall be liable for any loss or injury, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise, arising from any cause, which may be suffered by a participant of this promotional competition.
- Winners will be required to provide their names, identity numbers and contact details and to sign an acknowledgment of receipt of the prize.
- This promotion is in not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram or Twitter and the participants acknowledge that they are providing information to the Promoter and its agents and not to Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Facebook, Instagram or Twitter will not be liable for claims arising out of or in connection with this competition, in any matter, whatsoever.